Run native Android apps and games at scale in the cloud and stream them to end users on any platform with consistent performance.
Distribute a single app that works anywhere. Stream native Android apps and games via browser or web-app to any endpoint platform with consistent performance, regardless of native device capacity.
Reduce friction in the user experience. Boost user engagement by providing instant access to content without the wait to download.
Reach more users. Make your apps and experiences more accessible to users with resource-limited devices by eliminating bulky downloads.
Streamline app development and management. With app streaming, you can enforce uniform updates and maintain a single app version for all platforms.
Corellium offers turnkey, out-of-the-box software, as well as a deeply customizable platform
Give users rich native-like experiences with sophisticated rendering and smooth graphics
Save costs with Corellium by optimizing the density of apps per server
App streaming for games
With Corellium, you can run resource-intensive games in the cloud and stream them to any user's device, providing an exciting new path to engagement.
- Subscription gaming models give users access to more content, keeping them engaged with your platform
- Users get engaged into games faster since they don’t have to wait for initial downloads or updates
- Cloud games are more accessible for users with resource-limited devices
- Developers can exercise more control over game updates and minimize cross-platform debugging
App streaming for enterprises
Companies that distribute apps internally can benefit from a more efficient, secure, and centralized delivery platform.
- Easily distribute, manage, and revoke applications, since they aren't downloaded to users’ devices
- Streamline IT processes with a single app that works across all platforms
- Empower employees to access their apps on-demand without the need to download
- Keep data secure in a company-managed cloud, rather than on user devices