If you are an Intellectual Property owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged infringements taking place on or through the Site, Corellium Products, or Corellium Services by submitting a complete Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) as described below and delivering it to us. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the alleged infringing content from the Site, Corellium Products, or Corellium Services, as applicable.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Identify the Intellectual Property that you claim has been infringed by providing a comprehensive list of the items (works, trademarks, etc.) that you claim have been infringed. If your work is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, United States Copyright Office, or other Intellectual Property office or jurisdiction, you must include copies of the registration certificates or information sufficient to confirm that such work is in in fact protected.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site, Corellium Products, or Corellium Services where such material may be found.
- Provide your full legal name and electronically sign and affirm the following statement: "I hereby affirm that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use). I affirm that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the Intellectual Property or of an exclusive right under the Intellectual Property that is allegedly infringed."
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to us by e-mail to IP@corellium.com.